Protect your property management business from guest cancellation reimbursement.
Enhance the quality of services that you provide to your guests by offering them the opportunity to protect their vacation investment against unexpected cancellation or interruption, while creating the ability to generate additional revenue for the property manager. MDM Group pays 45% to the property manager.
Trip Cancellation provides a combination of benefits and services that will give your guest the security and comfort of knowing they are protected prior to and during their vacation. Some of the valuable benefits and services included are:
Trip Cancellation / Interruption
If the guest’s vacation is unexpectedly cancelled or interrupted their unused non-refundable investment will be protected in the event of a covered unforeseen circumstance including:
- Sickness, injury or death of themselves, traveling companion or family member
- Inclement weather such as a hurricane or blizzard
- Being required to serve on a jury, subpoenaed, or having their home made uninhabitable by fire, flood or other natural disaster
- The guest or traveling companion, who are military personnel, and are called to emergency duty for a natural disaster other than war
- Traffic accident substantiated by a police report while en route to departure or destination
If the guest is delayed while en route to or from their vacation, for more than twelve hours, they may be reimbursed for prepaid, unused, non- refundable travel expenses caused by:
- Delay of a Common Carrier
- Traffic accident which the guest is not directly involved
- Lost or stolen passports, travel documents or money, quarantine, hijacking, unannounced strike, natural disaster, civil commotion or riot
Emergency Medical Transportation
If, during the course of the guest’s vacation, an accidental injury or sickness occurs, the following medical transportation benefits may be available:
- Emergency Medical Evacuation
- Medically Necessary Repatriation
- Repatriation of Remains
- Transportation of Minor Children
- Transportation of Family / Friend
- Vehicle Repatriation
In addition to the benefits provided, your guests will have access to a 24-hour emergency help line. Some of the valuable services provided include:
- 24-Hour Nurse Directed Medical Assistance / Referral Network: Direct contact with a Registered Nurse to help in urgent or life threatening emergencies or simply to advise the guest on self care or referrals in a comprehensive and timely manner.
- 24-Hour Roadside Assistance: Direct access while traveling to, from, and at the guest’s vacation destination for any vehicle related emergencies.
- Pre-Trip Assistance: Information services for cultural, passport / visa, health hazard advisories, immunization and currency exchange.
- Medical Assistance Referral: Referrals for hospitals, physicians and pharmacies.
- General Travel Assistance: Services include emergency ticket /credit card replacement, translator and interpreter services, emergency message center and emergency cash transfer for medical emergencies.